EasyDrv7 supports quite a lot of Windows versions so far, plus provides some driver update features that you may find useful:
- Officially supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7, but also works with Windows Vista and Windows XP
- EasyDrv7 shows a comparison between the driver currently installed and the driver that should be installed as an update, including driver name, vendor, date, and version. File size for download is also displayed
- Drivers that are downloaded via Driver Easy are stored on your computer, and then you must install the driver yourself.
- You can hide devices so they no longer show that an update is needed
- EasyDrv7 can also be considered as a system information tool because it displays basic information about the CPU, motherboard, network card, display card, etc.
- EasyDrv7 includes a method for downloading Windows Updates, claiming that it provides a faster speed than you would use the default method in Windows
EasyDrv7 software automatically updates the driver database is very large while the size of the software is compact, without the need for an internet connection. EasyDrv7 Support most popular driver lines today. And what I like most is the EasyDrv7 software can be used in Mini Windows environment when unable to enter Windows normally due to Driver error. Wish you install the driver successfully!
Download EasyDrv7 Full
Decompression password (if any): cnttqn.com